Friday, March 12, 2010

Jeffrey's Nineteen!

Actually, Jeffrey turned 19 on Monday. What can I say? I'm a slacker! I didn't even take any pictures on his birthday. Bad Mom! But, in an effort to move the demise of his car further down the page, I'm posting a couple of pictures of Jeffrey when he was younger.

Here he is at age 3. Look at those eyes! Wasn't he a cutie? Even if he did have a bowl haircut!


Here he is at age 10. Still awfully darn cute, if I do say so myself.

Soon I will be posting pictures of him at the MTC. Where does the time go?

5 comments:

Kristie said...

He is darn cute!! Still is - he will make a handsome missionary.

Tricia said...

Happy late Birthday Jeffery! Time just goes by too quickly.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Jeffrey! He really was a pretty boy. Now he's just good looking.

kimberly said...

Aww, Jeffrey! He was such a cutie and now he's all grown up!

Shel said...

Yes, Jeffrey was too cute!! Now he is handsome! I can't believe it's getting sooo close to him leaving. Time is flying!