Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Now I Know

So, my post about my genealogy discovery brought me 3 comments.

My post about toilet paper brought me 10 comments.

Now I know my readers. You want, crave, desire, and will comment on mindless questions!

All right. Here are some more:

1. Milk or Dark Chocolate?

2. Dogs or Cats? (Be nice.)

3. Sausage or Pepperoni Pizza?

4. Mac or PC? (Again, be nice.)

5. Starsky or Hutch?

6. Cubs or White Sox? (Hey, if you were from Illinois, like me, this would mean something.)

7. Minivan or SUV?

8. Black or Blue Pens?

9. Cake or Pie?

10. Country or Rock and Roll? (Feel free to sing the Donny and Marie song if it helps.)

There you go. 10 mindless questions. Knock yourselves out!

If this goes well, I may try to get a grant to study the results. I'm sure there will be some fascinating psychological discovery hidden in your answers!

6 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

I don't dare comment ... I'll skew the results ...

Kristie said...

Milk, Definitely Dogs, PC - Silly Mac people(you know my brother-in-law works for Microsoft, right?), Don't care about Starsky and Hutch, Sausage on the Pizza, Cubs, SUV, Black pens, Pie (preferrably lemon or lime), Like both country and Rock and roll.

Unknown said...

Now I can see you weren't interested at all in our tp hanging preference; you were doing a study in human behavior all along. You sneak.

Lil' Richards said...

Anything to put off work...
1. Milk
2. Dogs
3. Pepperoni
4. PC
5. The one blonde one. (Owen Wilson in the crummy movie)
6. Cubs
7. Minivan
8. Black
9. Cake
10. RocknRolla

kimberly said...

1. Milk Chocolate

2. I like both, but would only own a cat at this point in my life.

3. Sausage, when I am forced to eat pizza

4. I <3 Mac

5. Starsky is dreamy

6. Go Cubs!

7. neither

8. always black

9. mmmm... cake

10. Rock & Roll, baby!

Jennifer said...

No shame - I love the shallow. Plus, I'm afraid I'll trivialize the important with my comments. Here it is:

1 - all chocolate.
2 - no animals, please. but I've owned both, and I liked the cats better.
3 - Pepperoni
4 - PC
5 - Who?
6 - Huh?
7 - I wish. Prob van.
8 - Blue
9 - cherry pie every time
10- rock and roll
11- oh, I just noticed no eleven.