Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Horror!

I drove Scott to the church so he could go on a hike with the other Scouts. As we drove up, Riley T., Matthew D., and Bryant C. were all in the middle of the parking lot running around. They were the only three in the middle of the parking lot.

All I can say is that what I saw was horrible beyond description! All three of them were wearing hideous orange UT hoodies! Three of them! Together!!

The horror!!

I figured it wouldn't have been good for my friendships with their moms if I had run down their children. So I averted my eyes and drove past them.

But it was hard...

10 comments:

Necia said...

That was too funny! I am so grateful you decided against running down my nephew!!

Kristie said...

Too funny - I was afraid you were going to say that Riley did something horrible - you scared me! Thanks for not running him over.

Randi said...

Do not, I repeat do not come to Austin on ANY Saturday during football season....

I want to puke from the sea of Orange!

and I like orange, and I don't care about a particular college football team...

but, wearing your burnt orange to Walmart, and to car dealerships, AND dressing up your pets... when you aren't even going to the game...

that's just silly...in my opinion...

Anonymous said...

I would have run them over...

Jennifer said...

I am impressed with your restraint. Hook 'em.

Sarah said...

My grandma used to sing a song while making the 'hook em' sign that went somethin' like this,
'Oh, you dirty aggies...'.
That's all I can remember, but it sure gets right to the point doesn't it?
P.S. I appreciate you not running over my son but I can relate to the feeling of wanting to. :)

Lil' Richards said...

If I had stayed in Texas I would be in UT, I'd pick them over A&M any day.

Laura said...

That's it, Stephen! You are no longer welcome at our house!!

Lil' Richards said...

But where else will I live while I'm waiting to go to parts unknown? My house? Don't let's be silly.

Virginia said...

I personally don't see a problem with wearing orange.