Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Need


I am planning on having my kitchen, family room, and front entryway painted. So I just have to decide on colors. Which for me is a NIGHTMARE!! I know I want blue in the kitchen, a yellow/gold in the family room, and a lighter version of that in the entryway. So I now have two samples of blue on my kitchen walls, three (or possibly four) samples of yellow/gold on my family room walls, and three samples of light yellow/gold on my entryway walls. Yes, for those of you who were at my house after GNO last week, I have added more samples.

BUT I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONES I LIKE!!!!

I need some people to come over and look at my samples and tell me what you think. Seriously. Drop by anytime. Please. Day, evening, middle of the night - I don't care. Actually, it would be good if you came during the day and during the evening, because the paint colors look very different during the day than they do in the evening.

I am totally serious, people. Please come to my aid!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

One of my FAVE hobbies! I'll try to stop by soon.

Liz said...

I'll try to do the same. I can't wait!!

Lori Hurst said...

You SO don't want me there! I can't understand why all walls aren't automatically white ...

I would hate to skew your polling!

Kristie said...

I'll come by, but seriously didn't we already decide this!!

Laura said...

Kristie, the yellow color looked peachy in my house - not good. So I've had to change that one. Plus I found one other blue that I think I might like better.