Friday, September 3, 2010

Glad We're Not Paying

Scott started school on Wednesday. He is attending the American School of Milan. It seems like a good school, and will definitely be a different experience for him.

All I have to say is that I'm glad Robert's company is paying and not us.

Here's the cost:

Registration - 1200 euros
Admission - 4500 euros
Tuition - 16890 euros
Building fund - 2000 euros
Bus transportation - 1950 euros
Technology fund - 1900 euros

Grand total for a year at the school - 28440 euros!

Bear in mind, that is the price in euros. Using today's exchange rate, the price in US dollars would be $36657.89!

As I said before, I'm glad we're not paying!

8 comments:

Kristie said...

Holy cow!! Did you ever think about just having them pay you that and home schooling?

mmmandy! said...

DANG!!!

Laura said...

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't pay us that money if he weren't going to school. Not to mention, I think Scott needs the experience of school here in Italy.

Liz said...

HOLE.
E.
CRAP!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow that's more than my tuition.

Court said...

How did Scott like school??? I'm so excited for him.

jamie said...

what the what? wow!

Jennifer said...

That better be an incredible education.