Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brian's Free!

Brian got out of the hospital today! Hooray! He's still recovering from the nasty staph infection in his elbow, but the doctors feel that he doesn't need the really strong IV antibiotics anymore. He just needs to finish the antibiotics that were originally prescribed.

I'm so glad he's out of the hospital. I hated being over here while he was in there.

I'm also glad we have insurance so we only have to pay a small portion of the $18,376.00 hospital bill!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

HOLY FREAKING CRAP, that is a HUGE bill!!!!!!! I'm so glad Brian is out of there!

Anonymous said...

$18,767 not $18,367.

Laura said...

I stand corrected.

Kristie said...

Ok - that's freaky - who corrected you? I hope it was Brian and not the hospital like the time Fedex chimed it!!!

I'm so glad he's out!! I hope he just keeps getting better, so his mom can stop worrying.

Laura said...

It was Brian. He's usually the one that leaves anonymous comments.

I hope he keeps getting better too!

Court said...

That's great news!

kimberly said...

Wow. That is a really expensive bill.

I'm glad he's out of the hospital, too. I didn't really want to drive back up there! :)