Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cross Stitching

In an earlier post, I mentioned that I had picked up some cross stitch patterns to work on here in Italy. I thought I would post a picture of one of my completed projects. This is actually the second project I completed, the first being a very cute Thanksgiving bird. Sadly, he's back home in Richmond, so I can't post a picture of him.

But here's my second project, Merry Christmas:

I think it turned out pretty cute. The garland on the tree and in the corner are thicker, so they stand out from the picture. I didn't do a great job with the framing. I will redo it before I put it out next year. But I wanted to get it out as soon as possible since our apartment here in Milan is lacking in Christmas decorations.

I will probably post pictures of all my completed projects, although the rest of the ones I complete here in Milan will not be framed.

No comments: