Friday, December 18, 2009

Totally Missed It

I just realized that I totally missed my one year blog anniversary, which took place on October 22nd. I missed it by A LOT! I remember when Lori posted her one year blog anniversary post, I thought, "I will have to do that too". Then I totally missed it. Woo hoo for me!

288 posts later (289 if you include this one), I am glad I started this blog. It's not as deep and insightful as a journal should be, but it's the closest I've come to keeping one in years! And it's a pretty good record of what goes on in my family. I actually enjoy going back and reading old posts. They are a little trip down memory lane (and the older I get, the more I need a written reminder).

So, happy one year and almost 2 months blog anniversary to me! And to any of you who haven't joined the world of blogging yet - do it - you won't regret it!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy over one year!! I'm glad you have continued to blog and convinced me to join in. I love it!

Jennifer said...

I, for one, have greatly enjoyed your blog for the year. Here's to another!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

your anniversar is on my birthday! how awesome is that?! you can print your blog into a scrap book too. there are companies that do it.