Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Pretty!

The outside of our house is all decorated for Christmas! We haven't had icicle lights since Brian left on his mission - we couldn't get Jeffrey to go up on the roof! It's nice to have Brian back to hang our icicle lights! (You have to click on the picture and enlarge it to really see the icicle lights.)
I bought two metal art Christmas cats at the Nutcracker Market. They look very Siamese-y, and since we own two Siamese cats, I thought they were appropriate. You can't really see how cute they are - the painted part is facing inside. But I really like the way they show up as silhouettes in the window above the door. Brian thinks we should leave them up all year round!
I love my Christmas decorations! Hooray for Christmas pretty!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Beautiful! Love, love the deer!!

PS You should be so proud--I signed off as myself and NOT Zach :)

Liz said...

i love this! it looks like a gingerbread house! love those cats...fake pets are right up my alley! and i like how many times you said "icicle lights" in this post.

Alisha said...

I love a decorated house! There aren't enough of them in Waterside!

kimberly said...

Very pretty! Brian did a good job with the icicle lights.

I never got around to putting lights on my balcony railing this year. Alas! At least the inside of the apt is decorated.

Kristie said...

Will Brian come put lights on my house? I can't anybody to do that around here!

Looks great! I'm jealous!

Court said...

Beautiful decorations! I want to put lights up but haven't found the energy (a store with any lights left) this year.

Shel said...

It looks SUPER FANTABULOUS!! I'm hoping that we can get something out in our yard today... The inside is done at least. Of course we are still taking care of shopping, but I lovee shopping ;) Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

What makes them Christmas cats?