Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When Will it Stop?

The rise of gas prices, that is.  Monday I drove by Kroger. Gas was $2.28 a gallon.  Up from last week.  Yesterday I drove by Kroger.  Gas was $2.38 a gallon!  Up 10 cents from the day before.  This morning I bought gas at Kroger. Gas was $2.45 a gallon!  Up 7 cents from the day before, and 17 cents from two days before!  Craziness!  What's it going to be tomorrow?  Where will it end?  I don't want gas prices over $3.00 again!

At least at Kroger, I get my 10 cents off a gallon, so I only paid $2.35 a gallon today.  Small consolation.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I noticed the same thing. I don't know about you, but I can't afford this. Especially with my husband driving back and forth from San Antonio every week. I hope it stops soon!

Shel said...

I agree... it is craziness! The tank sucks that stuff up way too fast for the prices to keep going up.

Jennifer said...

I just don't drive. I think I fill up once every 3 and a half to four weeks.