Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bummed

Scott has a week off school in February, so in September I made reservations for the two of us to fly home. Last month we decided (taking into account advice from some of you) that Scott could fly home by himself and I should stay in Houston for a few weeks longer. I was super excited about that.

Until I went to change my reservation and discovered I bought tickets that can't be changed at all. Not even by paying extra money.

So I'll be flying back with Scott after one short week.

To say I was bummed is putting it mildly. I was looking forward to staying in Houston until mid-March and coming back to Milan to find winter almost over.

I guess I'll just have to make the most of the short week I have at home. February 18th through February 26th. Leave some time on those calendars open for a GNO or two!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

That totally stinks!!! We will have to have a GNO week! I will put it on my calendar now.

Jennifer said...

TWO GNOS!!

Court said...

Just a few more weeks until your visit!

Liz said...

GNO here we come! wish you could stay longer!!!!