Monday, January 10, 2011

Airport Taxes

Scott has a week off in April. I would really like to take a few days and go to Paris. I feel like I need to see Paris before I leave Europe.

I checked on Air France, and found a flight there and back for $40.00! That means all three of us could fly for $120.00! Talk about a cheap flight. Then I noticed the price did not include taxes. I went ahead and clicked some specific times just to get the actual price with taxes.

$467.00.

Is it just me, or does it seem crazy that the taxes quadruple the price of the plane tickets?

3 comments:

Kristie said...

WOW that's nuts!!

Rhonda said...

Good Grief! I guess the saying, "too good to be true" is true.

We just got your Christmas card and letter--thanks! I wanted to send one to you but wasn't sure were to address it---anyways, there's always next year, right?

Laura said...

Rhonda, if you still have some cards left, you could send it to my address in Richmond. Scott and I will be home for a week in February, so I will look at any cards then.