Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pictures!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Jeffrey had some pictures taken last week. I will confess, these were for his mission papers, but they were also in place of his Senior pictures, which we never got taken (hanging head in shame). He didn't want his Senior pictures taken until he got his braces off, and after that we just never got around to it. Oh well, these ones are pretty nice.

I toyed with using this one for his missionary picture, but then decided the all black look was a little stark for that.

I like this casual picture.

The photographer caught Jeffrey in the middle of a laugh. I really like this one, so I ordered one sheet just for me!

I like this one of him sitting down. We had to get it fairly close though, because if it's farther away you can tell that Jeffrey is sitting very awkwardly. Apparently he doesn't bend very well!

This is the picture we ended up using as his missionary picture. I had to download it to the official papers, so I was able to crop it a little closer. It's more of a head and upper body shot on the forms.

I love this picture. This is what we call the GQ shot!

The photographer told Jeffrey to give him a "Jeffrey pose", and this is it! I had to buy this because it is definitely Jeffrey's pose!
He's a pretty good looking kid, if I do say so myself!

4 comments:

Court said...

I love the "head thrown back in laughter" photo. I'm sure you'll treasure these photos!

Shel said...

These are super fantabulous!! I really like the last two!!

Jennifer said...

He really is a sharp lookin' kid. The laugh is the best. You lucky mom.

Lil' Richards said...

I want a copy of the one of him laughing and the one of him giving the thumbs up!