Monday, October 31, 2011

Two Important Dates

I wanted to make note of a couple of important dates:

October 28th.

Jeffrey hit the 18 month mark on his mission. How did that happen? His mission is 3/4 over. He will be home in 6 months.

Time has gone by very quickly. Yet it also feels like he has been gone forever.

I'm so proud of him for choosing to dedicate two years to serving the Lord. I love this picture. I think it shows how happy he is to have made that choice.
October 29th.

Scott turned 18. And I don't have a picture. What a bad mom I am.

I'm finding it hard to believe that MY BABY IS 18! I'm getting old.

Scott's a great kid. I actually enjoy having him around. I'm grateful for his strong desire to do what's right and for his love of the gospel. In a little over a year, he'll be serving a mission. Following in his older brothers' footsteps.

It's exciting to recognize these important dates in Jeffrey and Scott's lives. I'm proud to be their mom.

No comments: