Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Marking that Calendar!

I'm marking the dates on my calendar!

June 24 - Scott gets out of school.

June 28 - Scott flies back to Houston.

July 14 - Robert and I fly to London

July 16 - Robert and I board the Crown Princess to begin our 12 day cruise around the British Isles. I'm so excited for that trip and all of the amazing shore excursions we have picked!

July 28 - Robert and I complete our cruise and fly back to Milan.

August 3 - The movers come and pack and load up the stuff be shipped back to Houston.

August 5 - We fly to Houston! Woo hoo!!

I wish it was July 14th so all of the good stuff could start happening.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

So excited!

How'd your hair turn out??

Court said...

August 5...excellent! Have a great time on your cruise!

Jennifer said...

It is Thursday afternoon here. So that means we want a picture. That is one exciting thing happening before July :)

Laura said...

A picture will have to wait a couple of days. I like the color and I like the basic cut. But she styled it kind of strangely, so a picture will have to wait until I wash it and do it the way I like it.

Kristie said...

YAY - Can't wait for you to be back in the good old US of A! Have a blast on your cruise!