Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sigh

While I could have done without the washing machine catastrophe that brought me home, I have truly enjoyed the 5 weeks I've been here.

And I don't want to go back on Saturday.

Sigh.

I've decided that some people are well suited for living overseas and some people are not. I fall into the "not" category. I would happily choose the comfort and security of my home in Richmond over the adventure of living in a foreign country.

Once I arrive back in Milan, I will begin my countdown to February 18th, when Scott and I come home for a week.

4 comments:

Lori Hurst said...

I'm so sorry. I was so hoping this would be an adventure for you!

Rhonda said...

Awww! So sorry. I think I would probably feel the same way. It's fun to visit other places but there's nothing that beats being home. Let's hope the next couple of months fly by.

Liz said...

It has been so great to hang out with you while you've been home. i'm going to miss you so much and will also count down til' February!

Court said...

We miss you already! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I got sick so I didn't get a chance to swing by and wish you safe travels, but we'll party again in FEbruary!