Friday, December 28, 2012

Slacker

For the first time in our married life I did not send out Christmas cards.

I feel like such a slacker.

Teaching seminary - even if I only teach every other week - seems to take away any desire to do anything else that requires thinking.  I have included a Christmas letter for a number of years, and I just didn't have the desire to write it.

I feel bad.  I even had stuff to include in the letter.  Such as:

Jeffrey is home from his mission.

Jeffrey is going to BYU.

Brian is getting married in March.

Scott graduated from high school and finished a semester at A&M.

Scott got his mission call and will be heading to Brazil on February 27th.

See?  Exciting things happened!

Maybe I'll start a new trend and send out mid-January cards...

And if I don't - there's always next year!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I know how much work it is to get that letter written. That's why I stopped doing it! I was waiting for your address to send on your card...somehow I am missing it. I still have your card--email me your address.