Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not What I Like to Read

Today I read the following on the U.S. State Department's website:

"You should exercise caution when traveling in the state of Veracruz. In recent months, the state of Veracruz has seen an increase in violence among rival criminal organizations. In response, the Government of Mexico has sent additional military and federal police to the state to assist State security forces in implementing operation “Veracruz Seguro” (Secure Veracruz) that focuses on combating organized crime."

I don't like to read stuff like that when I have a son serving a mission in Veracruz! Fortunately he'll be home in a little over 2 months, and I won't have to worry about his safety in Mexico any more!

1 comment:

custom website development services said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.