Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Last Post (for a Couple of Weeks)

I thought I should do one last post while I was here in Italy.

Today the movers came and packed up our stuff. The apartment is still full of furniture, but without our personal possessions, it's looking empty. It's really sinking in that we are leaving.

Thursday we fly to London, where we will spend 2 days trying to see everything we want to see.

Saturday we board the Crown Princess and start our 12 day cruise around the British Isles. I'm so excited!

July 28th I fly home to Houston. For good.

Hip hip hooray!

I've made some friends here in Milan and we've been to some interesting places. But I'm ready to be home. I don't think I'm cut out for living abroad.

I miss the United States. And all of its conveniences.

Arrivederci, Italy. It's been an experience.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Have a fantabulous time Laura! Cruises are the best. How exciting to also be going home!!!

Kristie said...

YAY!!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like so much fun!!!